Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ramsey County Open Space

Here's some pictures of Ramsey County Open Space in Shoreview, MN. I spend many happy hours hiking and biking the trails. It's such a beautiful area no matter what season it is. I love autumn the best.

There is a parking lot off County Road I just east of 35W. There's another one on Lexington Avenue just south of County Road J. Near this latter parking lot is an off-leash area for dogs.

I hope this beautiful land that everyone enjoys always remains part of Ramsey County Open Space. Everyone in this area would hate to see it destroyed through development. Those who enjoy this space hope that the new administration and governor will continue to keep and maintain land such as this as well as create new parks and recreation areas.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my blogs are welcome.