Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Como Park Conservatory, St. Paul MN

Como Park has always been one of my favorite places to go in St. Paul, Minnesota. This is a picture of one of the rooms in the conservatory. It's beautiful. Many people get married here. My son Charles and his wife Becky got married here.

This conservatory has several large rooms as well as a middle part. There are lots of beautiful flowers, shrubs and trees. They even have a bonsai room. I went there with my sons Charles and Marcus. Each bonsai tree has a sign that tells how old it is. One was 300 years old, another was 400 years, and another was 800 years old. Charles said to me, "Mom, if you had these, they'd all be dead in two weeks!"

He's right. My plants always die. I guess I should quit singing to them.

If you want to know more about Como Park, here's the link:
http://www.comozooconservatory.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my blogs are welcome.