Tuesday, September 22, 2009

CHESS



British/Scottish Chess Set

I enjoy playing chess every now and then. When I was a kid my cousin and I played it all the time. She usually won, but she was four years older than I was. We played a lot of different board games. Chess was one of our favorites. We enjoyed figuring out strategies to use against each other.

It's amazing how many different styles of chess sets there are. You can even get Star Trek pieces. Personally, I like the historical figures such as the one pictured above. I also like the fantasy ones with the dragons and wizards.


Bird Chess Set

This is sure unique. I've never seen chess pieces like this before. Making these must be as much fun as inventing names for new color crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my blogs are welcome.