Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Toastmasters


June 24, 2009

This Toastmasters year ends June 30 and the new one begins July 1. This year I was Area 16 Governor in District 6's Eastern Division. On July 1 I'll begin my new duties as Eastern Division Governor.

I love Toastmasters. This is a world-wide organization that builds communication and leadership skills and improves self-confidence. There are Toastmasters clubs all over the world. There is sure to be one near you.

I highly recommend joining. Toastmasters. It's fun and educational. The cost to join is very reasonable. It's currently only $27 every six months. There is also a one time fee of $20 for new members. This covers administrative costs to get you set up in the system. You also get a new member packet that includes two manuals. Your membership fee also covers your subscription to Toastmasters magazine.

Colleen Morse, DTM
Eastern Division Governor Elect
District 6
Toastmasters International

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my blogs are welcome.